• Easy installation and use
• growing volume: 90 liters
• Minimum Production: 500 g Spirulina a week
• Immediate use of fresh pasta collected
• Dimensions: 60 x 70 x 70 cm
• Check availability of other sizes and prices
This equipment is the result of INOALGASTUR project, funded by the Programa Plataformas de Desarrollo Empresarial del Ayuntamiento de Gijón.
Spirulina is a microalgae with high protein content, which has led WHO to consider it as the best food for the future.
It has a high nutritional value because it is an important source of linoleic acid (fatty acid omega 6), palmitic and oleic fatty acids, vitamins (A, B complex, E, biotin, folic acid, inositol), natural pigments, essential amino acids and minerals. It is rich in iron, an essential mineral for the body.
The use of spirulina dates back to the Aztecs, who collected lakes and consumed as a superfood.
With the team it is included:
User manual and culture manual
Culture medium (nutrient)
Inoculum of Spirulina
shipping in 24h
accept all major cards